This is a great program for all adult members (18+) who want to play for 1 1/2 - 2 hours per week, competitive matches with players of equal skill. Players are rated based on skill level and Captains adhere to court ranking rules based on players skill level. We do allow inter county players to play house league but priority is given to non inter county players. Court restrictions apply to all Inter County players.
- alternating nights of play each week. Each Wednesday night six teams play for one and half hours starting at 6:30, 8:00 and 9:30 pm.
- 15 scheduled matches + Playoffs
- 6 Teams, 20 players in each of the Teams
- play starts after a 10 minute warm up
- Standardized rules
- Team Captain schedules players for the matches based on the player's availability on rotational basis. Player must confirm booking.
- When booking is confirmed - player's responsibility is to be on time for the match
- No shows are not tolerated, first no show results in 4 week suspension, 2nd no show results in permanent suspension
- Email blast to all House League members when teams need spares
To qualify for House League, players must possess an NTRP skill level of 3 or higher, see Skill Rating Guide. All NEW members must attend a tryout and be approved by the Director of House League, returning players will maintain their rank from prior year.
Please register for the House League tryout at the online membership application form, charge of $20 applies.
Tryouts are ONLY for the NEW players and those who would like to be reviewed for re-ranking. Players who played before in the RHLTC House League do not need to attend
This year House League tryouts are scheduled on
Wed April 26, 7 to 9 PM and
Monday May 1, 7 to 9 PM
- Players must be available to play 10 of the 15 matches
- Players must be on time and make themselves available most weeks
- Players must notify Captain on availability for the season in advance
House league will be soft capped at 120 players but you have an opportunity to be on the sub list in the event a player is injured or a team needs additional players throughout the season.
The league will begin on May 10 and your Captains will contact you prior to Sunday May 7. Please check back for team selections.
Any questions, please contact us RHLTC